The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Friday, February 04, 2005

going good

things are going really well at school at the moment with a group of us who used to eat lunch together eating lunch together again. im enjoying school at the minute so everything is going well. my brother has started talking to me again which im pleased about, im still been a bit wary though. my mate whos been getting in a lot of trouble at school has been good the last 2 days, which has made me please. also some boys who are 2years older than me who i was really good friends with when i started high school and stayed been good friends with until the end of year 8. i then fel out with 1 of them which led me to falling out with them all, however now they have left school they all chat to me and things are good between all of us. just a moment ago one of the boys who i havent seen since he left school, i just saw and he came up to me and started chatting to me, it has made my day that im slowly becoming friends with them all again :+) so right now im life, im happy :+>

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home