The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Friday, January 28, 2005

wow.....

i have had an awesome night, i went to a transforming luton prayer concert. i was going to stay in 2night and relaxed but steve said to me about the concert so i rang tasha and we went to it. it was truely awesome. i felt God so much and now im not feeling tired but full of energy. it was so awesome. seeing so many praying for our town together. it was held at my old church and it was great to see everyone again and chat to them. i am in a really good mood right now, and it is a great start to the weekend for me :+)

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home