The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

well....

well i have pretty much sorted everything out with mum which is good. im in a good place in my life at the moment as although over the last few weeks not everything has been great and still isnt perfect God has helped for me to be happy and i am enjoying school even though it is boring so everything is all good. im happy as i got a C overall for my modular science exams and a high A on my history jack the ripper coursework so things are going well. im really looking forward to summer as i enjoy the summer at school and everyone seems to be in much better spirits. i no a few of my friends are finding life hard at the moment and without naming anyone i want you to know im here 4 u all. also want to pray for my mate at school and he is causing so much trouble and having a lot of problems. but things are in a good place for me at the moment. and so im feeling happy :+) so thank the Lord for that xxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

  • At 8:39 PM, January 19, 2005, Blogger Hanny said…

    Gill I just wanted to tell ya that I'm glad everything is going good for you, now all we need 2 do is find us some nice blokes!
    I start praying for ya mates and hope that that boy stops making trouble, I hope that you have a gr8 year at skool and that you get the grades you want!
    Hannah
    ---xx---

     

Leave a comment

<< Home