The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Sunday, January 30, 2005

tonight....

well tonight the service was about the homeless, i felt happy in 1 aspect because before i came to church i used a mcdonalds coupon which was for a free coffee and took it to this homeless lady who had been asking me for money, her face lite up and i felt happy i had helped her in some way. i didnt sit with the people i usually sit with at church because i really wanted some 'me' time with God. i was reflecting on things, as me and my brother who used 2 be so close have grown apart and it has really been getting to me, so i thought about going for prayer and in the end i did. christine prayed for me and i wanna say a mazzive thank you to her, i love her so much, she really helped me, and i really felt Gods presence and i burst into tears. christine just listened to me talk about it...so thank you christine :+) i also want to say a big thank you to all my friends at church, you guys are great all coming up to me to check im ok, i love you all so much more than you could ever know xxx. on a good note me and mum are getting on really well again, so thats one thing which is good and something to praise God for. xxxxx .

1 Comments:

  • At 9:54 PM, January 30, 2005, Blogger Karen said…

    Aww, mate. Glad that you got to talk. God's so amazing!
    Love you too. We'll have to discuss the weddings on Tuesday and get Gill's advise!

    See you soon!

     

Leave a comment

<< Home