The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Saturday, January 15, 2005

nice day out :+)

i had a really nice day out today. went and watched the boys play footy even though we only knew daniel that was on the team and greg and steve was supportin them!! but we went down to give them suport was a good game but we lost 1-0. then me hannah and tasha went down to town to take tasha to work, after me and hannah spent the whole time in debenhams getting hannahs prom dress!!! was very good value. should have been £100 and hannah got it for £32.50! i was very impressed!! after been in the shop for 3hours until hannah desided!! then we came back to mine before collecting tasha from work at 7 and going to nandos. so i have had a really nice day :+)

1 Comments:

  • At 3:37 PM, January 17, 2005, Blogger Hanny said…

    It was a great day and I had great fun, thanks for spending all that time in debenhams with me, i finally got the dress I wanted! I hope that you had a good day at school and that you get compensation for your dinner in debenhams.
    See you at Infinity
    Hannah
    --x--

     

Leave a comment

<< Home