The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Monday, January 31, 2005

hi guys! ---> ive been saying this so much today!!

school was ok today nothing special. tonight was good though, we had a youth leaders meeting at charlies house, ive only been home about 15mins, it was nice to listen 2 how everyone thought TGI's and infinity is going. it also helped me at the end to talk to people about how i am feeling at the moment. i am feeling ok at the moment but im sure it will all change again. i dont kno really how to explain my feelings, one moment happy the next hurt and upset. but tomorrow night will be fun :+) a group of us girlys are going to nandos so im looking forward to that. i am looking forward to this week and next week been over and then it is the holidays and a time i can relax and have some 'me' time. i guess the last few weeks have been tiring and i havent had as much time to myself as i should have because i have put everyone else before myself. today...1 thing that ment a lot to me, a boy who used to be my best friend and without naming any names, is a boy from school. we used 2 be really close but we got together and it didnt work out and now we are not at all close and dont always chat. today however he came up to me and said hello and asked how i was. this ment a lot to me, the main thing i want to do before leaving school is to be friends with him again properly. a boy in the year above me has become a great mate to me, we have only been mates a few months but i love him 2 bits, i can talk to him about anything and he listens to me and gives advise when he can. and im always here for him aswell, and he knos friends is as far as things will go between me and him, so everything in that aspect is cool. so school life is ok at the minute. i dont mind it and home could be better but church is great :+) so am i happy in this present moment of life....well yes and no, but more yes than no xxxx

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home