The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Thursday, January 13, 2005

friends...

what would you do without your friends? gosh, i havent been in the best of moods the last few days for a number of reasons and i dont really want to go into it. but adam and emma just rang me and have cheered me up. i really duno what id do without my friends, i was on the phone to tasha for 40mins last night and she listened to me for the whole time talk about how im feeling, she was lovely and just listened. and hannah on msn always been here for me to chat on and on. i love all my mates so much. and luke he has been so lovely we have sorted out the little differences we had and after the arguement on monday which was my fault we are really good friends again. i have so much respect for him as he is having a hard time yet listens to me and puts me first before himself. love all you guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home