The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Monday, January 03, 2005

friends.....

ive been thinking a lot over the last couple of days. im really lucky to have some of the greatest mates who have stuck by me no matter what the situation, they are true friends and i love them. i want all my friends to know, i'll always be here for you, i'll listen to you and try and help you.....no matter what, love u guys so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

  • At 5:17 PM, January 03, 2005, Blogger Karen said…

    You are amazing too! Thankyou for being such a big smile in youth team meetings!

    Its been great meeting you over the past year, I hope that we can get to know each other more. I'll be praying for you as you start school again. Have a great week, I'll probably be around on Sunday evening!

    Karenxxx

     

Leave a comment

<< Home