The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Friday, January 07, 2005

embarrased or truthful?

well...this made me think, today we had re, we were talking about what has happened in tsunami and if there was a God would there be suffering. i knew this was going to be intresting. i know for a fact God is real, as he has helped me and answered prayers. the lesson started with the question, who does not believe in God, only 2 people raised their hands. hmm.. i thought are the others not going to put up their hands when asked who does believe in God? the question was asked and everyone else apart from one girl put up their hand saying they believed in God. the one girl who didnt put up her hand, said it was because she believed there was something but wasnt sure what. WOW i thought to myself, some of the boys who think they are "hard" had put up their hands. i dont know if they were putting their hands up for the sack of it as they did not wanted to be asked why they did not believe but it really touched me to hope that it was true and they did believe. it touched me even more because one boy in my form who thinks a lot of himself who has had a lot of problems in his life but it a good friend of mine, who i have been praying for hopeing he would find God, put up his hand to say he believed. this made my heart feel so warm. this is going to be my prayer now, that those who put up their hands, if they do not actually believe that they would come to know the truth and come to know God. the conversation the class had about suffering and God was very intresting and touching that people seemed intrested and did believe in God. i really do hope the people who put up their hands were been truthful and do believe. i was not expecting more a less all my class to raise their hands. i raised my hand feeling proud of what i believe in and to see others raise their hands was extremly moving. i think it was a shock for the teacher because he said some of the other classes in my year only one or two had believed. i am really praying for my form now, as after we left the lesson,some of the "hard" boys carried on talking about it.

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home