The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

awah thanks hannahxxx

thanks for been a wicked mate hannah i love u loads we have such good chats about everything and anything and you are always dre 4 me and im always here 4 u love u babe xxxx

1 Comments:

  • At 8:36 PM, January 19, 2005, Blogger Hanny said…

    Thanks Gill, without you in my life I would not be able to have gone deeper in my faith and me and tasha woul never have been so close. I love you and tasha loads and hope we still are friends when we are older so we can go out 4 those hot chocolates as we plan 2 do.
    Hannah
    --x--

     

Leave a comment

<< Home