The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Thursday, December 09, 2004

such a bad week.....

i have really had an awful week and i just want it 2 end. i fell out with two girls that are ment 2 be two of my best friends on monday at school and they have been really bitchy and have really gotten to me. every1 is telling me to ignore it but its hard to. i hate the fact i feel so down because of it however they are making me feel like this and i no i need space and time to reflect as i dont think i can trust them any more as we have fallen out so many times each time they tell me they will not be horrible to me yet they always go back to their selfish ways where my opinion doesnt count. this has really gotten to me and i no at least God is there and i know that when tomorrow night comes i will feel a bit happier because im going out with some of my best friends outside of school and they will cheer me up. however this week has been so bad and ive lost my temper so much due to it. however chatting to a friend i have not spoken to in ages did cheer me up and chatting to other friends has helped me to express how i am feeling and helped for me to feel better. i just hope that next week will go quickly as then i can be away from school for a couple of weeks and can have some "me" time and just relax and enjoy myself in the christmas holiday. i cant believe that people who are ment to be your friends can treat you like this though and you find out who your true friends are when things like this happen. the reason it gets to me as well is i have to see them everyday 5 days a week and they cant b mature about it they are immature. gosh this really is a winge but i wanted to write about how im feeling. but at least i have my real friends standing by me....

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home