The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Friday, December 03, 2004

lifes to short to argue

i am so so greatful to God, im so greatful i cant express it in words. my brother had a car crash last night which could have killed him but he got off luckily with just serious brusing. im so thankful to God that he is ok, if anything had happened to him, i dont what i would have done, as we had had a arguement in the morning before i went to school and he went to uni.God kept him safe and i am so thankful. all of my friends were great ringing me to check i was ok and praying for him. i really am so thankful.

i have learnt though that life is to short to argue. i know i still will have arguements, but i know now i need to make sure i sort them out as quickly as possible and make sure i say sorry. i need to make sure i argue less. this has taught me a lesson, and i was so shaken up last night. but God held me in his arms and kept my brother safe and i really am thankful and thank you to all my friends who prayed xxxx

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home