The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Saturday, December 25, 2004

3hours to go!!!

im getting so excited now!! tonight is going to be awesome i have a feeling it is going to be really good and full of love. hehe,tasha getting so annoyed with me probs, i rang her telling her how excited i am and how much im looking forward to chirstmas!!! bless her!! i wouldnt shut up!! i was thinking about what christine put on her blog about top10 songs and i dont really no what my top ten would be. but a list of songs i really like are:

1) imagine ( this reminds me of the day my nan died and i heard this song and knew she was experiancing what this song was saying)
2) sick and tired - anastacia
3)everything i do, i do it for you - bryan adams
4)sand in my shoes - dido (reminds me of holiday)

5)my jesus, my saviour
6)all i want for christmas is you - mariah carey
7)ill stand by you - girls aloud (makes me think about my friends and that ill always stand by them no matter what)


well thats 7 songs, i know they are not all from this year but they are the songs i could think of which mean a lot to me, all for different reasons. well, i really hope everyone has a good christmas, God bless xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home