The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Friday, November 26, 2004

So Tired

i am so so tired today, think il have an early night, God has kept me awake at school tho which is the main thing :+) i had a ok sort of day, it was kinda weird, i started off having a really bad day but last night i prayed me and one of me friends would become good friends again and start chatting more, and he came up to me at the end of lunch and we were chatting for ages, it was really awesome. and then i had drama last which i really enjoyed so God gave me a good hour and a half left at school and tonight has been ok, but im really tired so ive been pretty lazy but i think i will go to bed soon.xxxx.

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home