The Blog of Briggsy's life.....

<--- just a simple blog, explanning feelings, what ive been doing and life in general. theres no catches, im just going to explain how i feel and what ive been doing. explainning things that are happening in my life. and things that are happening in others lifes around me, never forget this one thing - always trust in the Lord what ever the situation --->

Monday, November 22, 2004

new friends God has given me

well ive been at the church im @ now for the last year and God has given me so many new fantastic friends, i really cant believe how lovely they all are i now i dont no what i would do without them. for example today me and one of my friends went to town and spent the afternoon togther and then went and got our friend from work and we chilled out togther before going to church. then after church ive been on the phone to them both. they are truly great friends. i have so many new mates which i wouldnt have unless i had started going to this church which God called me to. they are all so awesome and some of the bestest friends ive got and i no they will all be lifelong friends. if God hadnt called me to the church then i would not have the friends i have now. i can trust them all with anything and i no that what ever the situation God will helped them to know how to help me.

0 Comments:

Leave a comment

<< Home